Sunday, June 12, 2022

A Beautiful Dream of Death

I had an incredible dream the other night.  

Many of my family members were gathered in this meadow on a mountain.  The grass was green and it was a beautiful day. The children were running and playing and there was a sense of gaiety all around.  I had such a profound sense of calm.  I saw myself take a couple of steps then soar above the group flying high above it all.  It was such a wonderful feeling of everything being right and perfect in that moment.  

My mother was there and she was in the process of dying so we were all celebrating her transition.  She turned to me and told me that it was time for her to go.  Someone had laid a pallet down on the ground so she laid down on it and I laid down beside her and snuggled with her.  I asked my younger sister if she would like to lay down with us and she said she would in a minute.  

At that moment mother made her transition and we were all there to celebrate with her.  It was such a joyous feeling that all was right and in perfect order.  

I awakened realizing that I had just experienced something wonderful in my dream state.  What a wonderful opportunity to see death in it's glory rather than with fear and misunderstanding. When I die I only hope that there ore others around to celebrate with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment