Sunday, January 29, 2023

Well It's Been A While

It's been a while since I have written in my Blog.  I suppose I just didn't feel inspired or didn't have anything worth sharing.  I am now 79 and will be 80 in a few months.  Life is very interesting for me and I am enjoying myself.  I think it is important to live every day to the best of my ability.  

Since recovering from West Nile Virus in 2014 I have become very healthy and feel younger in many ways.  I have a man in my life that was my high school sweetheart and we go dancing when he is in town and have a great time together.  I look forward to our time together and feel like a kid again in many ways.

My grandchildren are healthy and on  track for their lives all doing what brings them joy.  My daughter has a new job establishing a new Hospice and Home Health Company in El Paso and her husband has a successful commercial appraising company.  My son has expanded the roofing company that my husband started and has remarried.  He and his wife just bought a beautiful condo in Florida.  All is well.

I am extremely proud of my family and the role my husband and I played in helping our children and grandchildren become good strong individuals. It is so important for me to focus on what is right in my life rather than what is wrong.

I often think about the challenges we are facing in our country and it is important for me to focus on the things that I have power over rather than be a part of complaining about things I have no control over.  I believe that what we pay our attention to increases and expands in our lives.  Look at the good things and I will see more good around me.  Focus on the challenges and they seem to increase in my mind and can truly become overwhelming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment