Monday, October 5, 2020

You Are it All Already

This quote comes from a book written by Wayne Dyer called "You'll See it When You Believe it."  I read most of Dyers books when I was younger and searching for the true meaning of my life.  I found Dyer's works extremely helpful and they created a strong foundation for the change I was searching for in my life.

I highlighted things in the book that were especially meaningful to me and often went back and read the highlighted areas.  I have a great collection of books by Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle, Don Miguel Ruiz Gary Zukav and many others.  They fed my soul and helped me to find meaning in my life at the time.  As Wayne Dyer often stated "When the student is ready the teacher will appear."

Many times we are not sure where our paths lead but "If we advance confidently in the direction of our dreams we will find success unaccounted for in the common hour."  The writings of these great writers has comforted me and given me peace over thirty years.  I have been confident that what I have learned has helped me be a better and more loving individual and have contributed to those around me.  

This year I am finding a new meaning to what I have studied and learned.  I have two grandsons who will soon be 21 years old.  They are both kind and loving individuals and are finding their own ways to contribute to the world.  Each one has come to me for advice regarding their spiritual place in this world.  That is one of the greatest gifts of being a grandparent.  Just to be able to be available for guidance and support as they chart their individual paths in life.

One grandson has been coming over and borrowing my books.  I have so many that have had a great impact on my life personally so it is very special that he is now interested in reading them also.  As he reads the books with the areas that I highlighted, those words have special meaning to him and it is as if I am able to teach him through the books that taught me so much.  

This week he called me and said he was reading "You'll See it When You Believe It" and loved it when he turned the page and there was a dried red rose between the pages and the statement "YOU ARE IT ALL ALREADY"  It was as if I was speaking directly to him through the pages of that book.

What a blessing.  If I ever doubted the value of my life's search for meaning it was all confirmed with this experience.   I am truly blessed.   


No comments:

Post a Comment