Monday, September 24, 2012

Falling Apart

I saw a post on Facebook this week that said "Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place."  That is a lovely statement.  I have a friend and mentor who no matter what is going on sees it all as perfect.  We often get so caught up in the difficulty and pain of a situation that we are unable to see that it indeed may be leading us to a better place.

I suppose that is what faith is.  In the Bible it says that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  As I reflect back over my life I am aware of the millions of times that I did not know what the next step would be and was overcome with fear and trepidation.  We never starved or were in need of a place to sleep.  I am sure at the time I couldn't see what lay ahead but if I base my faith now on past experience then I can rest assured that all will be okay. 

So even if things seem to be falling apart in your life, take heart because they may actually be falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment