Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Difficult Decisions

There have been many times in my life when I have had to make difficult decisions.  I have to believe in the highest and best for all concerned but many times it does not feel best at the time.  As a leader and a boss there are times when I have to make decisions for the good of all that may be hard for one person.  I do believe that if something is not working for the good of all then it is best for all concerned to make a change.  Those changes may not always be welcome but if we trust in the future then they can always work out.

I learned many years ago not to pray for specific things for anyone or myself because most times I am not sure what is best.  If I pray for the highest and best then everything will come to me and to others. We just need to allow rather than limit by being specific.  Are you willing to trust your highest and best even when the decision may be difficult?  I encourage you to do so because you will find that the possibilities are unlimited.

No comments:

Post a Comment