Monday, June 12, 2017

Enjoy

Lately I have been using the word enjoy a lot and as I do I realize that it means even more to me.  I consider being In Joy as I use the word.  What is joy?  Contentment, pleasure, fun, excitement and the act of being present.  I respond to my friends on Facebook telling them to Enjoy whatever situation they are in. 

It really is a powerful word.  The world is full of opportunities that we can take advantage of so if we Enjoy them we are living life to the fullest.  When I asked my granddaughter what Enjoy meant she said, "love yourself, be yourself and don't change yourself just because someone else might not like you."  Very interesting.  She is 12.

So I suppose enjoy has lots of meanings and so I want you to enjoy yourself today and enjoy all those around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment