Monday, October 12, 2015

Heaven

A few days ago I was driving down the street with my 11 year old granddaughter in the car.  We were just talking about different things and she said to me, "I think God makes heaven how ever we believe it to be.  If someone believes it will be one way God will make it that way and if they believe differently God will make it however they believe."

Her statement was so profound it made me think about how true she probably is.  After all life is how we perceive it to be anyway.  But what a refreshing idea and it came from the youngest member of our family.  She is a young lady but a wise old soul.

This reminds me of Wayne Dyer's book , "You'll See it When You Believe It."  He describes how life manifests for us according to our beliefs.  Everything in our world was thought first and going back to Einstein's Theory of Relativity that everything starts from nothingness, condenses into somethingness and then evaporates into nothingness once again. Of course that is my interpretation of Einstein but energy is so interesting and we are just beginning to truly understand it.

When we believe that all is thought and our thoughts are energy it opens up so many possibilities for our lives and for afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment