Monday, March 31, 2014

Intention

I saw a program with Gary Zukav, author of Seat of the Soul, yesterday and he stated that when you live life with intention every interaction you have is perfect.  Think about that.  Living with intention creates our authentic life and when we are authentic we live a life of joy.

Since I was ill earlier this year I have reflected much more on the meaning of life and specifically what my life is about.  Even though I was seriously ill and came close to dying I lived and am recovering.  The doctors said I was a miracle so what is that miracle about but to live my life the best I can.   My intention is to be as true to myself as I can be every day. If I live the life I have imagined and advance confidently I know that I will be successful.

We all bring our personality to the party of life and being more focused on how we want our lives to be or our intention for our lives assists us in creating the life we desire.  My intent is to be present each day and be aware of the present moment as much as I can.  After all the present is all we have.  Even when we are planning the future we are doing it in the present moment.  As we plan and dream our lives into being every interaction will be perfect because we will treasure every moment of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment