Thursday, March 8, 2012

Self Truth

I was visiting with a friend the other day and discussing some of our life challenges.  The more we talked the more I was able to tune into her.  I have found over the years that whenever I talk with my children or friends and try to help solve problems that if we talk enough all of a sudden there will be a clarity and a knowing and an answer will appear.  That is what happened in the converation with my friend.  All of a sudden I felt a quickening and became very emotional.  When that happened words of wisdom came from me and we were able to come to a truth and understanding that had not been apparent previously. 

I call those experiences self truth and I know when I have that feeling to trust whatever awareness comes.  There is a wonderful feeling that accompanies those experiences and it is like I know that I know.  It is a very humbling experience to be tapped into the TRUTH.  I long for that feeling and many times it alludes me but whent it happens I KNOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment