Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Theory of Relativity

One time I was meditating with a partner and I had a vision.  I saw a beautiful waterfall and described out loud to him.  The energy from the waterfall was incredible and it was so strong and seemed so real.  He was not very visual but was very spiritual and we had some wonderful experiences together.  When we meditated together I was visual so I described what I saw and he was able to describe his feelings. 
A few days later he called me and asked me where the waterfall came from and where it went.  I told him it came from nothingness condensed into somethingness then dissolved into nothingness.  As we began to discuss it we realized this was Einsteins's Theory of Relativity.  Everything is energy first and it condenses into something and evaporates into nothing.  We both realized that we had tapped into a universal reality as we meditated and prayed together.
A lesson learned from tapping into your own spirit or God Source is something that you don't easily forget.  Many times we don't value the lessons that come from within when they are really the truth for us.  What we learn by tapping into our Source is the greatest lesson and power that we can experience.  Whether you do it by prayer, meditation or by merely being quiet and listening for the truth within you, it is something to be honored and blessed.  Allow yourself to tap into your higher self and see what you can learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment